Struggling to get people to notice your software in a sea of lookalikes?
Let me help you drown out all that noise and bring attention to your awesome product with a review.
When software is brand new, it can be difficult finding users willing to give it a go. There are a few things you can do to fix this:
- Create a website or landing page for your product and SEO the shit out of it.
- Make it free and invite users to leave a review for it in the WordPress repository (or wherever your software is available for download/purchase).
- Beg high-authority websites to link to it.
The first option is a must since it’ll get you the best results. The only problem is that it’ll take time (like 9 to 12 months, at least).
The second option is going to be tough, especially if you’re asking users to try out your plugin on their live website or to buy your software without a lengthy free trial.
And the last option is no-good. The link above explains why.
Here’s what I can do for you instead:
Get a Software Review from Suzanne Scacca
I write about WordPress a lot. Because of this, I often receive requests from people who want me to promote their plugins and other relevant marketing or sales software in my content.
That’s not something I can do for you.
However, what I can do is conduct a software review*. Here’s how it will work:
- You give me full access to your software, plugin, or theme.
- I’ll do a 15-minute walk-through of it on a test server.
There are a few options for what I can do next:
Want Help Working Out the Kinks?
Receive an email within 7 days with a video recording and a brief list of notes containing feedback on the design and experience
BLOG POST REVIEW
Want a Review from a Trusted Expert?
All payments are final and cannot be refunded.