Note: These courses are not free. Please refer to the bottom of this page for instructions on how to get access to the courses you want to take.
We all have different learning styles. But when it comes to some skills and concepts, audiovisual instruction is the most effective way to go.
Over the last few years, I’ve been filming video courses that teach freelancers and small business owners how to put together the critical components of their brand — e.g. website, logo, content, etc. I plan to add more video tutorials and courses to the collection in the future. They’ll provide guidance on how to get the most from your freelancing tools, like Elementor, QuickBooks, Canva, and more.
For now, here are the courses that I offer:
- Create a Business Logo You’re Proud Of
- Buy a Domain Name and Web Hosting Plan
- Build a WordPress Website for Your Freelancing Business
- Optimize Website Images So They Look Great & Load Fast
- Write SEO Content and Improve Traffic to Your Business
- Monetize Your Website with WooCommerce
- Implement a Link Building Strategy That Has Prospects Begging to Work With You
You can go to my Courses website and pay $5 for any of the courses you want to take. Alternatively, you can buy the $15 freelancer toolkit here, which will give you full access to all of the video courses, ebooks, templates, and other resources I sell through my shop.
Recession-Proof Your Business
All of the templates, ebooks, calculators, and other resources in this store are available in my Freelancer Toolkit. Yeah, yeah, it’s a bit of a misnomer as really any small business owner, entrepreneur, or solopreneur can use it.
Regardless, the toolkit is available for $15 and it comes with every resource in this shop PLUS video courses and tutorials to help you level up your online marketing efforts.