The name’s Suzanne and I used to be a desk jockey. Don’t know what that is? Here you go.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s talk about Suzanne the Copywriter and what I can do for you today.
My word-love started when I wrote my first short story in the second grade. It was entitled “Suzy-rella” and was accompanied by a connect-the-dots castle that inspired the piece.
I studied Foreign Languages and Linguistics at the University of Delaware. My favorite part of my studies? Learning how to tear one language apart in order to figure out how to build another.
- News/Media: I worked for two years at a major Boston newspaper and temped at companies like Disney and Amazon in their media and advertising departments.
- Translation: I worked for two years as a project manager and proofreader for a medical device translation agency.
- Marketing: I worked for three years as a content manager and lead QA for a boutique marketing agency.
- Medical/Pharma: I worked as a pharmacy technician for three years, as an admin at a hospital for one, and as a scheduler in biotech for another.
- Restaurant/Food: I worked in the food service industry for five years in a variety of FOH and BOH roles.
- Entertainment: I don’t have any specific work experience in this, but I do spend a lot of time on my couch watching T.V. and movies. A lot.
- Writing: My work has been published on websites large and small, many of whom you may recognize: Inc.com, Examiner, Search Engine Journal, Elegant Themes, and numerous other leading marketing, technology, and business blogs.
Visit me on LinkedIn for more specifics on my professional background.
I believe that emoticons and acronyms (the silly kind kids use) are destroying our ability to communicate properly. It also scares me that babies know how to use cell phones. What if that means we’re looking at a generation of people who will only know how to communicate through electronic devices?
I believe in the importance of good quotes, timely statistics, and simple, easy-to-follow language that speaks directly to the pain of the audience.
If you’re looking for serious thought leadership development and a greater audience reach, it’s important to remember there is more to marketing your brand than just writing an interesting blog post or web page. From industry research through the promotion of content, I can manage the entire lifecycle of your content needs. If you’re not sure where to start, schedule a call with me today and we can talk through the options and pricing.How Can I Help?
Need B2B Writing Assistance?
No matter what industry you're in, you understand the importance of marketing. Without the ability to effectively market yourself and your business, you're relegated to relying on business leads through word-of-mouth or random stumble-upons. Take matters into your own hands, actively put your business out there, and drive those leads to your website through content marketing.
Your audience is already online. It's now your responsibility to get in front of them with content that demonstrates your thought leadership, your understanding of their pains (or general needs), and your industry expertise.
For over a year, Suzanne has been an instrumental part of our marketing efforts at Pedanco. She continually produces top quality content that has brought 20x growth to our blog and website. Many of these topics were discovered, researched and developed on her own initiative making her a pleasure to work with. Without her efforts many in the restaurant industry would not know who Pedanco is.