“Liars,” I heard my boyfriend whisper under his breath as we sat on the couch last night.
I figured he had to be talking about one of the following:
- His superiors at work
- The Kardashians
- The weathermen (or women)
At least that’s who I usually think of when I hear the word “liars”.
I looked over and spotted him popping a handful of M&Ms into his mouth. I didn’t make the connection until he said, “Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.”
Regardless of whether the Mars candy company intentionally lied or not, there’s no denying they make an awesome candy.
- All colors are created equal in flavor
- The thin, crispy candy coating rocks my world
- They’re less than bite-sized so you can have a bunch of them without feeling guilty
- They go great on top of a sundae
- They go great in trail mix
- They go great after you’ve eaten a Milky Way and Starburst and Kit-Kat and…
- Everyone loves finding M&Ms in their Halloween bag/basket
- I’m pretty sure the Reese’s Pieces were inspired by M&Ms
- Steven Spielberg wanted M&Ms to be ET’s candy of choice
- They come in a variety of colors, sizes, shapes, flavors, and packages—based on your personal taste
Did I miss anything here? What are your thoughts on the M&M? Love ’em, like ’em, or hate ’em?